Questions about the Score

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
lovemath

Questions about the Score

Post by lovemath » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:01 am

In ets website it's said that mailing dates is 19 December...
Does it means that ets will send the result by 19 dec and we'd probably received it by 2/more weeks or we will receive it around 19 december?

And can we get the result online? or through the ets branch in our own country?
I mean, what happen if the result is lost in the mail? and we need to get it asap?

this makes me sad, i need to get the score first to be in the next step of my master application..

does anybody know?

Thanks in advance... :)

Kastro

Post by Kastro » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:59 pm

1) You can call for the score as they've been processed.

2) You can order the scores to be sent to your schools online, since they've been processed.

3) I've never seen an application that required the scores to be submitted right then and there. Indicate when you took the test, and they'll understand that you'll send official scores when they're processed.

Nameless

Post by Nameless » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:09 pm

Hi lovemath

I guess you took GRE in November, right? so your score should be sent to your designated institutions now. Sincere ETS now sends the score to designated institutions electronically . It is very quik.

I think that you should check by mailing to admission offices of the institutions. They would let you know

Or like Kastro said, call ETS

I took GRE maths in November and until now I have not received my score yet but how lucky I am when I checked with my institutions I knew that my score was sent to my institutions already.

Best of luck for your all applications.