HELP my score is not available until now!

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
zrxwly1991

HELP my score is not available until now!

Post by zrxwly1991 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:15 pm

I took the GRE sub math test on Nov. 10 2012 in Atlanta. There are two test center here, the Clark University and Georgia State University. One of my friends took the test in Georgia State University, she got her score today morning. Two other of my friends and me took the test in Clark University, but our scores are all not available. Why? Can we get our scores in the end? Please give some information. My deadline is soon and I really need my GRE sub score. Thank you very much!

math_stu

Re: HELP my score is not available until now!

Post by math_stu » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:32 pm

If it is urgent you can hear them by phone

zrxwly1991

Post by zrxwly1991 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:40 pm

math_stu wrote:If it is urgent you can hear them by phone
I called ETS they told me my score is not available. And gave me another phone number, I called several times today. No one pick it up.

Legendre

Post by Legendre » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:42 am

zrxwly1991 wrote:My deadline is soon and I really need my GRE sub score. Thank you very much!
Do not panic. Admissions usually do not demand GRE subject test scores to arrive by the deadline.

You can state that you have taken the test, pending results. Or email the admissions to explain.

I have read this in the FAQ of the applications I am working on multiple times. As long as you took the Nov test, you are fine. They understand.