Waiting list of Brandeis University

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
cauchy2012

Waiting list of Brandeis University

Post by cauchy2012 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:50 am

If you someone has got the offer from Brandeis and decide not to go, please decline the offer since I am still on the waiting list and wait to hear news. Thank you so much guys!!!

betafj

Re: Waiting list of Brandeis University

Post by betafj » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:30 pm

I am also waiting for a final decision from a school that waitlisted me awhile ago. I guess we will find out one way or the other some time this week, since the deadline for decisions is next Monday.

cauchy2012

Re: Waiting list of Brandeis University

Post by cauchy2012 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:23 pm

betafj wrote:I am also waiting for a final decision from a school that waitlisted me awhile ago. I guess we will find out one way or the other some time this week, since the deadline for decisions is next Monday.
Mabye. I've got an offer from another university. The director of Brandeis told me that the students who get offers from Brandeis are supposed to answer by the end of this week. However, I don't think I can wait until that time since it's too dangerours for the offer you've got. Even if the students decline the offer on April 15th, I can get the information on April 16th when my existed offer also will expire. So I will make my final decision during this week.