Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
yaskhn3

Post by yaskhn3 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:33 pm

Last edited by yaskhn3 on Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MMDE

Re: Looking for someone aiming 900+

Post by MMDE » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:05 pm

yaskhn3 wrote:Hello everyone!

With just a month to go for mGRE Oct'18, I was wondering if people who are aiming high would be interested in sharing some resources, problems and for discussion. I have gotten a fair idea about a mGRE by now and I am getting decent scores ~860 as per the practice test I gave. I have also formed a WhatsApp group but that stays dormant most of the times. So if you are someone who's ready to work on problems every day for the next 1 month continuously, let me know in the comments. May be we can form a small group or something.
Though 900+ would be great, I'm aiming for 850+. I'd love to be involved in such a group as finding mGRE-esque problems is tough. I plan on devoting 3 hours a day until the October exam.

yaskhn3

Re: Looking for someone aiming 900+

Post by yaskhn3 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:35 pm

MMDE wrote:
yaskhn3 wrote:Hello everyone!

With just a month to go for mGRE Oct'18, I was wondering if people who are aiming high would be interested in sharing some resources, problems and for discussion. I have gotten a fair idea about a mGRE by now and I am getting decent scores ~860 as per the practice test I gave. I have also formed a WhatsApp group but that stays dormant most of the times. So if you are someone who's ready to work on problems every day for the next 1 month continuously, let me know in the comments. May be we can form a small group or something.
Though 900+ would be great, I'm aiming for 850+. I'd love to be involved in such a group as finding mGRE-esque problems is tough. I plan on devoting 3 hours a day until the October exam.
Join this group for now. It has about 25 people for mGRE.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/3DKr5d9fDxUKuCQx7iwxh3