The ALGANT program

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
pdybala

The ALGANT program

Post by pdybala » Tue May 22, 2018 3:02 am

Hello!
I was recently admitted to the Algebra, Geometry and Number Theory (ALGANT) Erasmus program and I've accepted the offer. The primary reason I chose to pursue a Master's degree is because I was a non-traditional applicant i.e. my undergrad major was not mathematics. Also, I find the coursework here really exciting. I passed up offers from CMU and BU for this one and I hope I've made the right choice!

It would be immensely helpful if you or someone you know has been through this program and has any additional insight to offer a newcomer like me. In fact, any advice regarding how many courses I should take or even general advice/experience about pursuing a master's degree in mathematics in Europe would be great!

Thanks!!

Yijue

Re: The ALGANT program

Post by Yijue » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:43 am

Hi I'm planning to apply for ALGANT this year, sorry I cannot provide you any useful information. but, could you tell me the specific date that you received the admission offer? And what should I do to apply for the scholarship? Or I'll be considered automatically once I hand in the application for this program?
Thanks a lot!!!

Algebraicmind

Re: The ALGANT program

Post by Algebraicmind » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:33 am

hey did you guys get into the prestigious Algant program ?