Kindly suggest me in which universities I can apply as per my profile
Undergrad Institution: Sri venkateswara College, University of Delhi
Masters Institution: Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
Major(s): Industrial Mathematics & Informatics
Type of Student: Indian
GRE General Test:
GRE Subject Test Mathematics
1. Oct 2012-Dec 2012: Department of Mathematics, Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi:To find the shortest route among all the colleges of University of Delhi using Floyd Warshall Algorithm
2. Aug 2015-Nov 2015: Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee: To solve the ODEs and PDEs using Differential Quadrature Method.
3.Dec 2015- May 2016: Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee:To use Radial Basis Differential Quadrature Method for solving different engineering and scientific problems.
Math Courses: Got A and B Grade in all subjects related to Differential Equations and Finite element method
May 2016-Mar 2017: The Princeton Review, Noida, India
Role- Quant Faculty
1. Taking quant classes for SAT, GRE and GMAT.
2. Develop material for all international tests
· Mar 2017-till date : The Princeton Review, Noida, India
Role- Area Manager
1. Target Achievement (Sales)
a) Execute target achievement plan for all products
b. Tracking all leads & maximizing conversion percentages by team management
c) Support sales team with closures
2. Customer Satisfaction
a) Ensure achievement by providing quality delivery
b. Ensure all customers’ complaints are closed
c) Manage daily operation all activities
d) Ensure inventory management
3. Centre & Team Management
a) Support Regional Manager in ensuring talent retention
b. Work closely with regional operations and BD team
c) Facility management and centre administration for smooth business continuity
Letters of Recommendation:
A letter from Assistant professor from IIT Roorkee under whom I did my M.Sc thesis. This could be strong.
A letter from Assistant professor who taught me Finite element methods and Numerical Analysis.
A letter from my current boss from The Princeton Review
Programs Applying: I would like to apply to the programs related to Numerical Analysis and Finite Element Methods, It would be good if I can continue y M.Sc Research topic again i.e. Differential Quadrature Method
Which Universities in US can give me admits with this profile?