Subject score available within 3 weeks?

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
FreddieBiddleBooty

Subject score available within 3 weeks?

Post by FreddieBiddleBooty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:42 pm

Hi. A couple of friends of mine took the September test and received their online scores about 3 weeks after taking it. Do any of you know if this is this common? It would be nice to know what my score is earlier so that I know what schools to keep and not keep on my list! And the website says allow 5 weeks (!) for scores to come.

korobeiniki

Re: Subject score available within 3 weeks?

Post by korobeiniki » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:39 pm

I haven't heard of this happening, I was pretty sure people received their scores more or less in the same timeframe. You can check your ETS account to see if your score is posted anyway.

Regardless, we should be getting the results from the Oct 28 test by this Friday.

DDswife

Post by DDswife » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:43 pm

I think that you can pay and receive them ahead of time. Or to get them from the universities where you applied. I read that in a differrent thread

djysyed

Post by djysyed » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:13 pm

I received my April scores within a couple weeks so was it just because not many people take the April Test?

FreddieBiddleBooty

Post by FreddieBiddleBooty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:34 pm

korobeiniki wrote:I haven't heard of this happening, I was pretty sure people received their scores more or less in the same timeframe. You can check your ETS account to see if your score is posted anyway.

Regardless, we should be getting the results from the Oct 28 test by this Friday.
Well I finally found on the ETS website that scores are posted online Nov 27, which is next Monday. Why do you say Friday?

FreddieBiddleBooty

Post by FreddieBiddleBooty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:35 pm

DDswife wrote:I think that you can pay and receive them ahead of time. Or to get them from the universities where you applied. I read that in a differrent thread
Interesting. I'll try to look this up!

whatstheprobability

Post by whatstheprobability » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:31 pm

I saw that the newest subject test scores may be viewed online on November 27 as well. But I believe there is a chance we may be able to view them before then since the September scores were supposed to be posted online on October 16 but I had access to them on October 13.

korobeiniki

Post by korobeiniki » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:13 pm

FreddieBiddleBooty wrote:
korobeiniki wrote:I haven't heard of this happening, I was pretty sure people received their scores more or less in the same timeframe. You can check your ETS account to see if your score is posted anyway.

Well I finally found on the ETS website that scores are posted online Nov 27, which is next Monday. Why do you say Friday?
I just counted the days it took to get results from the Sept 16 exam, and the date falls on the 24th.

Like the person above me said, the results last time were posted 3 days ahead of time. It might just be wishful thinking though.

FreddieBiddleBooty

Post by FreddieBiddleBooty » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:03 pm

korobeiniki wrote:
FreddieBiddleBooty wrote:

I just counted the days it took to get results from the Sept 16 exam, and the date falls on the 24th.

Like the person above me said, the results last time were posted 3 days ahead of time. It might just be wishful thinking though.
I see. Thanks for the info.