Hi. Do I need to study any of the following as I prepare for the forthcoming GRE Math Test?
(1) Special functions (frobenius method, bessel's stuffs, generating functions, ber and bei function, rodrigue, legendre etc)
(2) Fourier Series (3) Laplace Transform (4) Integral Transform
(5) Calculus of Variations (functionals, euler's equation, isoperimetric problems etc)
(6) Tensor Analysis (7) Z- Transform (8) Gamma and Beta Function (9) Chebyshev Polynomial (10) Fuzzy Sets (11) Hankel Transform
(12) Hilbert Transform (13) Empirical Laws and Curve Fittings
(14) Linear Programming
I will appreciate an honest answer. I will also welcome contributions from those who had taken the new version of the test.