Could anyone please help me confirm whether I can still accept the offer on April 15th? Or I have to do it on April 14th in order not to be denied admission.
I have sent emails to the schools that put me on their wait-list recently, I am not certain whether I will appear imprudent or annoying if I send them emails again tomorrow asking for decisions.
Please give me advice or instructions! Any information will be greatly appreciated!