mathdumb wrote:Is that a US school? I don't think it is legal to force a student to reply before 15 April.
Can you talk to that school to defer the deadline until 15 April?
Yes these are US schools.
Upon reviewing the common agreement thing, it says that "earlier deadlines for acceptance of
such offers violate the intent of this Resolution," so I think you're right that can't force me to make a decision sooner than April 15.
I suppose I will try to contact them and see if I can give my decision later than tomorrow if necessary.