Sending Scores

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
bobbydd21

Sending Scores

Post by bobbydd21 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:51 pm

Hey guys quick question about sending GRE Subject Test scores to graduate programs. How soon before the application deadline should I send my subject scores to make sure they get to the grad school on time? For example, the second Math Subject Test will not be graded until November 24th, according to ETS' website. Will my scores make it on time for a December 15th application deadline? What about a January 4th deadline? Thanks in advance!

Hassan1

Re: Sending Scores

Post by Hassan1 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:00 am

I think I read in many application pages of different universities that you need to take GRE subject in 25th October in order for scores to reach them(one of their deadlines was 15th DEC).

I have another question, for the University of Washington application(applied math) do we need to send scores or self reporting it would be sufficient?
I got confused by reading below page:
http://depts.washington.edu/amath/studi ... formation/

bobbydd21

Post by bobbydd21 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:27 am

That is good to know that it seems like the scores will make it. I am not sure about your question though. I would just email their graduate office to clear things up for sure.

Also, will scores still make it if you choose to send them yourself after you get the scores rather than having them sent directly by ETS before even seeing your scores? As long as I request them to be mailed as soon as I get my scores I shouldn't have a problem right?

Hassan1

Post by Hassan1 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:08 pm

It has been written here in details:
https://www.ets.org/gre/subject/scores/send/asr/

"Score reports will be sent to your designated institutions approximately five business days after your order is placed."