I cannot choose recipient in registration. Please help me

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
trunghieu1991

I cannot choose recipient in registration. Please help me

Post by trunghieu1991 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:39 am

I am a new member and I am not sure if it is the suitable place for my question. Please give me your direction if it is wrong.

I am taking the registration of GRE math but I cannot choose recipient.
I've received a message from system:
"An error has occurred and we cannot complete your request at this time. Please try again later.
If you encounter the error again, please call 1-609-771-7670 or 1-866-473-4373 (toll free for test takers in the United States, U.S. Territories and Canada) for assistance."

I am in Vietnam and my phone is not able to make an international call to US or Canada.
I sent a message to ETS for support 3 days ago but I havent received their respond.
Please give me your direction.
I appreciate your help.
Thanks a lot.

DDswife

Re: I cannot choose recipient in registration. Please help me

Post by DDswife » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:20 pm

I haven't tried to enroll yet and I wouldn't know what to say but I have a suggestion for you. Download skype (maybe you already have it). Get a free month trial to phone a certain number of countries (pay attention to this, after you do that, you will need to unsubscribe or you will be billed every month some amount like 13 dollars). As soon as you get subscrition, phone ET s from s place where the internet donnection is really fast. Good luck.

When are you taking the tes? I am preparing it but with time. I will be taking it maybe in April.

trunghieu1991

Post by trunghieu1991 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:08 am

Everything is okay now.
At first, I thought that my laptop may have some problems so I tried using my friend's laptop but not successful.
After that I changed the Internet system I was using and used another computer. I was successful.
(But when I tried again with my laptop in this Internet system, it still remained this error. I dont understand why it is that)

If you get such a error, you should try with another computer in another Internet system.

Thanks so much for your help.
I will take my test on October 25th.

Good luck, friend!

DDswife

Post by DDswife » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:17 am

Cool! Good luck for you too. If you more need help, just ask