This is it, last day of the admission season. But I think it is going
to be a thriller.
I have been accepted to one school, and waiting another school
because I am on their waitlist. Until when is it safe to wait? Iam severall
hours ahead from USA timezone, but am I safe until the USA time changes?
Or my offer is canceled when in my timezone it goes 16 April?
Thank you very much for any info!