GR9367

Forum for the GRE subject test in mathematics.
kaiserguy

GR9367

Post by kaiserguy » Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:26 pm

Hi,
I'm going to sit the Maths GRE in a few weeks. I have the two easily available official sample tests. I noticed on this forum that some people seem to have GR9367. As you probably know, the best way to practise for the GRE is to do sample GRE exams. I've looked all over for it, but can't find a copy of it. If someone has one, could they send it on to me. I presume there are rules about posting copyrighted material, so if you have a pdf of it, you can pm me and I'll send you my email address. Keep in mind, I live in Ireland and it would take weeks to post anything to me (so I couldn't buy any book it in which it may feature). Anyway, I'd be very very grateful. It's worth a shot. Thanks.

David

EmLasker

Post by EmLasker » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:48 am

Hey, I'm also taking the math gre in a few weeks... good luck to you. I'm guessing you didn't try googling gre9367 (I actually didn't think of it until I saw your post), but if you have you would have found the following one of two or so links: http://www.math.ucsb.edu/mathclub/GRE/ This also includes the 1997 test which is easily found in addition to a practice test from 1987 I never knew existed. Hope this helps,

Peter

kaiserguy

Thanks

Post by kaiserguy » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:40 am

Yeah, I was searching GR9367 (clearly my problem solving skills are not as they should be). Thanks so much. Best of luck in the exam.